MS Windows 10/8.1/8/7 Support
Toll free Helpline: 1-800-274-2129 (USA/CANADA)
Monday – Saturday (9 AM – 7 PM)
Average wait Time : 10 sec ( live )
Outlook Support Helpline: 1-800-274-2129
SparkleBox.com is a website where you can find free teaching resources. The website offers a free toolbar that users can download and install to get the services of the website instantly. However, like most other toolbars, SparkleBox toolbar is a nuisance on a web browser. It will slow down your browsing speed and change the homepage and search engine that you have set as default. If you are looking for ways to remove this toolbar from your browser, follow the below given steps for the task.
Remove toolbar instructions
If you have accidently installed SparkleBox toolbar in any of your browsers, the easiest way to get rid of it is to remove it from Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Start button on your computer.
- Select Control Panel from the resulting Start menu.
- Double-click on the Add/Remove programs icon in the Control Panel window.
- Wait for the Add/Remove Programs window to load the list of installed programs in your computer.
- Scroll down the list of installed programs to locate SparkleBox toolbar.
- After you have located it, click on it to highlight it.
- Click on the Change/Remove button that appears on the left end of the blue selection bar.
- Windows might prompt you to confirm the decision to remove toolbar from the computer. Click Yes to confirm.
- Once the toolbar is removed, a dialogue box stating SparkleBox toolbar has been successfully uninstalled would appear on the screen. Click OK to continue.
- Now, open your Internet Explorer browser, and set your desired homepage and search engine.
SparkleBox toolbar removal from Google Chrome
- Launch your Google Chrome web browser.
- Navigate to the Settings menu, clicking on the icon with three horizontal lines located at the top right part of the browser window.
- Select Tools from the resulting menu and click on Extensions tab.
- You will find a list of extensions and add-ons in the resulting window. Search for SparkleBox in the list and select the trash icon against it.
- Restart your Google Chrome browser and SparkleBox toolbar should no longer be in it.
You could easily get rid of SparkleBox toolbar from your browser by working out the above steps of instructions. Yet, if working out the above steps did not bring you the desired results, try to uninstall the toolbar using a reputed toolbar removal application. Make sure that you download the toolbar removal tool from authentic download centres.